Annual General Meeting 2019
The Annual General Meeting of Sanoma Corporation was held on Wednesday, 27 March 2019 at 14:00 Finnish time (EET) at Marina Congress Center (Katajanokanlaituri 6, 00160 Helsinki, Finland).
Important dates and times
- The dividend will be paid in two instalments: EUR 0.25 per share on 5 April 2019 and EUR 0.20 per share on or about 4 November 2019
- The record date of the first dividend payment instalment is 29 March 2019 and on or about 28 October 2019 for the second instalment
Minutes and appendices of the Annual General Meeting 2019
Appendix 1: Notice to the Annual General Meeting of Sanoma Corporation 2019
Appendix 5: Financial Statements and Board of Directors’ report 2018
Appendix 6: Auditor’s Report 2018
Appendix 7: Proposal for the use of the profit and the payment of dividend
Appendices 8-9: Proposal for the remuneration and election of the Auditor
Appendix 10: Proposal for authorising the Board of Directors to decide on the repurchase of the Company’s own shares
Appendix 11: Proposal for authorising the Board of Directors to decide on issuance of shares, option rights and other special rights entitling to shares
Archive of previous Annual General Meetings
The General Meeting
The General Meeting is Sanoma’s highest decision-making body, convening at least once a year in accordance with the Sanoma Articles of Association.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held by the end of June each year and it handles the matters that fall under its authority according to the Finnish Companies Act as well as any matters proposed to a General Meeting. Extraordinary General Meetings are convened to handle specific matters proposed to a General Meeting.
According to the Finnish Companies Act, e.g. the following matters are subject to the decision-making power of a General Meeting:
- amendments to the Articles of Association;
- increases or decreases in share capital;
- issues of shares or other rights entitling to shares;
- acquisition of own shares;
- decisions on the number, election and remuneration of Directors;
- adoption of the financial statements;
- distribution of profits / allocation of losses.