Sanoma started repurchasing the Company’s own shares on 22 August 2018 on the basis of the authorisation given by the Annual General Meeting on 22 March 2018.
- The shares shall be repurchased to be used as a part of the Company’s incentive programme
- The maximum number of shares to be acquired is 900,000 (0.55% of the total number of shares)
- The maximum sum to be used for the repurchase is EUR 9.45 million
- The shares shall be acquired in public trading on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. at the market price prevailing at the time of purchase
- The share repurchase shall end by 31 January 2019, at the latest
Stock exchange releases on the repurchases are listed here