Notification of directors’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions at Sanoma Oyj as of 3 July 2016
Sanoma Oyj directors and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Such notifications shall be made to Sanoma Oyj and the FIN-FSA promptly and no later than two (2) business days after the date of the transaction.
Time limits for the notifications:
On the date of the transaction kindly send a short email to shares(a)sanoma.com, in which you let the Company know that you have executed a transaction in Sanoma’s instrument.
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
The form can be found here
Information needed in the form:
|LEI code of Sanoma Oyj||743700XJC24THUPK0S03|
|Shortname of Sanoma Oyj shares||SAA1V|
|ISIN code of Sanoma Oyj shares||FI0009007694|
|ISIN code of Sanoma Oyj notes due 2019||FI4000157425|
|ISIN code of Sanoma Oyj hybrid bond||FI4000075023|
|Sanoma’s EUR 800 million commercial paper programme (Finland)||—|
|Sanoma’s EUR 300 million commercial paper programme (Belgium)||—|
|Notification reference||Automatically generated (no need to fill in)|
Model templates for filling in the forms are available (in Finnish only) here.
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the transaction
- Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (2 business days)!
- Send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority: Go to securemail.bof.fi and send the form as a secured e-mail to johdonkaupat(at)finanssivalvonta.fi
- Sending to Sanoma Oyj:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to shares(at)sanoma.com
- Please add your phone number to the e-mail message in case Sanoma has questions about the notification.
- In case of any problems, please contact shares(at)sanoma.com
Sanoma publishes the notification as a stock exchange release promptly after having received it.
As of 3 July 2016, notifications of directors’ (and their closely associated persons’) transactions can be found here.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of directors’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available in English here.